If you have already had experience using Windows 7 you noticed that it is more “user-friendly” system than previous Windows products.
This article describes the common task that you perform to adjust your screen: changing Screen Resolution.
You can remember from previous Windows versions that it took several steps to get to screen resolution settings window.
Now I’ll show you how simple it is in Windows 7:
1. Right-click an empty spot on your desktop and you will get Screen Resolution option already placed to the context menu.
2. Click on Screen Resolution option to get to the Sreen Resolution Window.
3. Click on the Resolution drop-down list and choose the desired option.
4. Accept the new settings, or cancel to revert to the previous settings.
5. Confirm changeswhen prompted and you are done.