If you got C00D11D2 error and “Windows Media Player cannot access the file; you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct” error, this indicates problems in Windows registry.
This problem can prevent you from viewing stream audio/video or just windows media files.
To solve this problem preform next steps:
1. Go to Control Panel > Sound and Audio Devices > Sound Tab.
2. Save the scheme to your choosing. Then Load this most recently saved scheme.
3. Log Off and then log on again.
Then perform the following steps:
4. Download and install Perfect Optimizer tool. Click on the link PerfectOptimizer.exe (5.63 mb).
5. Click the Repair All button. This will scan the PC for problems.
6. Click Repair All button again and the problem should be fixed now.
P.S. There is another probable solution of the problem: System Restore to the date before the problem appeared.